‘Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you.
Whatever you are seeking right now, the answer is probably out there inside the books waiting for you to discover. The Chinese proverb once said that a book holds a house of gold. The first step in achieving any kind of success is to keep learning and keep reading.
The following books are my personal library collection that may help solve your challenges and provide you the inspiration and tools to get to the next level.
I hope you will find all sort of treasures in this gold mine. Remember, a single idea can literally change your life. Have fun digging!
The Millionaire’s Mindset
- Think and Grow Rich (Amazon) by Napoleon Hill
‘Anybody can wish for riches, and most people do, but only a few know that a definite plan, plus a burning desire for wealth, are the only dependable means of accumulating wealth’.
- The Richest man in Babylon (Amazon) by George S. Clason
‘Those eager to grasp opportunities for their betterment, do attract the interest of the good goddess. She is ever anxious to aid those who please her. Men of action please her best.’
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (Amazon) by T. Harv Eker
‘…be willing to let go of having to do it your way. Why? because your way has gotten you exactly what you’ve got right now. If you want more of the same, keep doing it your way. If you’re not yet rich, however, may be it’s time you consider a different way…’
- The Millionaire’s Fast lane(Amazon) by MJ DeMarco
- The 4-Hour Workweek (Amazon) by Timothy Ferriss
- The life-changing magic of tidying up (Amazon) by Marie Kondo
- Ikigai – The Japanese Secret to a long and Happy Life (Amazon) by Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles
- Vagabonding (Amazon) by Rolf Potts
- Principles by Ray Dalio (Amazon)
- Man’s search for meaning by Viktor E. Frankl (Amazon)
- Make your bed by Adminral William H. McRaven
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Relentless by Tim S Grover (Amazon)
‘What good is the drive on the inside? where are the results? People who preach inner drive are dreamers with a lot of ideas and a lot of talk, and zero production. They tell you everything they’re going to do, and then they do nothing…Are you just feeling it, or are you going to do something about it?’
- Quiet by Susan Chain (Amazon)
- So Good they can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport (Amazon)
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch (Amazon)
- The Effective Executive by Peter F. Drucker (Amazon)
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (Amazon)
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy (Amazon)
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins (Amazon)
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan (Amazon)
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by mihaly csikszentmihalyi (Amazon)
- Influence – The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B.Cialdini, Ph.D (Amazon)
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber (Amazon)
- The Art of Thinking by Allen F. Harrison and Robert N. Bramson, Ph.D (Amazon)
- Compelling People by John Neffinger and Matthew Kohut (Amazon)
- The 10X Rule by Gramt Cardone (Amazon)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho (Amazon)
- What Do You Do With An Idea by Kobi Yamada illustrated by Mae Besom (Amazon)
- What Do You Do With A Problem by Kobi Yamada illustrated by Mae Besom (Amazon)
- What Do You Do With A Chance by Kobi Yamada illustrated by Mae Besom (Amazon)
Disclaimer: The links above would direct you to Amazon.ca. The Millionaire’s Library is an Amazon Associate member.