‘Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you’. Matthew 7:7
Whatever you are seeking right now, the answer is probably out there waiting for you. The Chinese proverb said that a book holds a house of gold. The first step in achieving success is to keep learning.
The books below may solve your challenges and provide the tools and inspiration you need to get to the next level. Remember, a single idea can literally change your life.
Have fun digging!
How to think like a Millionaire
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Anybody can wish for riches, and most people do, but only a few know that a definite plan, plus a burning desire for wealth, are the only dependable means of accumulating wealth’.
- The Richest man in Babylon by George S. Clason
‘Those eager to grasp opportunities for their betterment, do attract the interest of the good goddess. She is ever anxious to aid those who please her. Men of action please her best.’
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
‘…be willing to let go of having to do it your way. Why? because your way has gotten you exactly what you’ve got right now. If you want more of the same, keep doing it your way. If you’re not yet rich, however, may be it’s time you consider a different way…’
- The Millionaire’s Fast lane by MJ DeMarco
How to Design your lifestyle
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo
- Ikigai – The Japanese Secret to a long and Happy Life by Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles
- Vagabonding by Rolf Potts
How to prepare yourself for Success
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- Man’s search for meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Make your bed by Adminral William H. McRaven
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Relentless by Tim S Grover
‘What good is the drive on the inside? where are the results? People who preach inner drive are dreamers with a lot of ideas and a lot of talk, and zero production. They tell you everything they’re going to do, and then they do nothing…Are you just feeling it, or are you going to do something about it?’
- Quiet by Susan Chain
- So Good they can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
How to be more productive
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
- The Effective Executive by Peter F. Drucker
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by mihaly csikszentmihalyi
How to build a business
- Influence – The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B.Cialdini, Ph.D
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- The Art of Thinking by Allen F. Harrison and Robert N. Bramson, Ph.D
- Compelling People by John Neffinger and Matthew Kohut
- The 10X Rule by Gramt Cardone
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- What Do You Do With An Idea by Kobi Yamada illustrated by Mae Besom
- What Do You Do With A Problem by Kobi Yamada illustrated by Mae Besom
- What Do You Do With A Chance by Kobi Yamada illustrated by Mae Besom
Disclaimer: The links above would direct you to Amazon. I will get a small commission (approximately 5% of the book price) if you use the links above to purchase it online. This would NOT cost you any extra.
However, I would rather have you go to the local library first, and see if it is available. I also recommend you to get it from the local bookstore if there is any around. Please support your local business and local library.