‘Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you’. Matthew 7:7
Whatever you are seeking right now, the answer is probably out there waiting for you. The Chinese proverb said that a book holds a house of gold. The first step in achieving success is to keep learning.
The books below may solve your challenges and provide the tools and inspiration you need to get to the next level. Remember, a single idea can literally change your life.
Have fun digging!
Disclaimer: The links below would direct you to Amazon. However, I would rather you go to the local library or a local bookstore to see if the books are available in those locations. Please support your local business and local library.
How to be Wealthy
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Anybody can wish for riches, and most people do, but only a few know that a definite plan, plus a burning desire for wealth, are the only dependable means of accumulating wealth’.
- The Richest man in Babylon by George S. Clason
‘Those eager to grasp opportunities for their betterment, do attract the interest of the good goddess. She is ever anxious to aid those who please her. Men of action please her best.’
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
‘…be willing to let go of having to do it your way. Why? because your way has gotten you exactly what you’ve got right now. If you want more of the same, keep doing it your way. If you’re not yet rich, however, may be it’s time you consider a different way…’
- The Millionaire’s Fast lane by MJ DeMarco
How to be Happy
- The life-changing magic of tidying up by Marie Kondo
- Ikigai – The Japanese Secret to a long and Happy Life by Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles
- Vagabonding by Rolf Potts
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- Man’s search for meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Quiet by Susan Chain
How to be more productive
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
- The Effective Executive by Peter F. Drucker
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by mihaly csikszentmihalyi
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Relentless by Tim S Grover
- Make your bed by Adminral William H. McRaven
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- So Good they can’t Ignore You by Cal Newport
- The Art of Thinking by Allen F. Harrison and Robert N. Bramson, Ph.D
- Compelling People by John Neffinger and Matthew Kohut
- The 10X Rule by Gramt Cardone
How to build a business
- Influence – The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B.Cialdini, Ph.D
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber